We hire people who share our passion for serving our members and who are committed to our mission and values.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Workplace Flexibility Program
- Up to $500 allowance to outfit home office for Workplace Flexibility Program
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance and Disability
- Dependent Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Fitness Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Performance Related Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Service Awards
- Volunteer Time Off
- Healthy Returns Wellness Program
Join Our Talent Network
Enter your name and email address below to tell us about yourself. We will keep you informed about job opportunities at Yosemite Farm Credit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Yosemite Farm Credit provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, military service or veteran status, victims of domestic violence, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Yosemite Farm Credit recognizes that its employees are its most important resource. The Association is committed to programs and activities that foster the development of each employee’s potential. Yosemite Farm Credit commits to the following:
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity based on merit and qualification.
- Providing prompt and fair consideration of complaints of discrimination.
- Making reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants for employment and employees with physical or mental disabilities under law.
- Providing an environment free from harassment in any form.
- Creating and maintaining a culture that recognizes, values, and supports employee and public diversity.
- Promoting and increasing diversity in our workplace.
If you have a need that requires accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department at (209) 667-2366.